The Nerf Games are BACK and ready for action! The City Hall Auditorium will be our playground as we jump into Nerf mayhem with games like 'Capture the Flag', 'Medic', 'Domination', and 'Center Flag'.
Players will be split into teams and work together to accomplish the game objective. Our goal is to create a FUN and SAFE team environment while building skills like strategic thinking, respect, honesty, team unity, collaboration and much more. All registered players should come with a positive attitude and be ready for a great time.
Players should arrive a few minutes early to prepare for the days games and be ready for action with comfortable clothes, sneakers, and an attitude for FUN!! All games are monitored and reffed by Rec staff who are in place for players safety and to ensure games are played fairly.
Participants should bring...
- Nerf Blaster (We have extras if needed. If you bring your own, please label it)
- Clean Sneakers (no boots or dirty shoes)
- Eye protection (We have extras if needed)
- Water Bottle (Keep hydrated)
- Darts/Ammo-We'd hate for your personal darts to be lost, misplaced, stolen or damaged. We will provide all ammo for game play.
- Eye Protection-If needed
- Blasters-We have a range of blasters that can be borrowed during your game
Parents are not required to stay during the games but are welcomed to. Anyone spectating should help encourage the FUN, SAFE and INCLUSIVE atmosphere of play.
ALL sessions are capped at 20 participants
ALL participants must be pre-registered