5K, 3K, & 1K Trail Runs at Hard'ack
WE ARE BACK!!! People have been asking and we figured it was about time to kick off the trail running series for the rest of the summer. This year the series is going to look a little bit different than it has in the past. To avoid gathering crowds we will set up the course and encourage people to get out and run it each week. For people who don't want to run or would like to bring your kids, walking is encouraged as well. Each Friday we will post on our Facebook page asking who ran/ walked and what their time was or for a picture if you chose not to time yourself.
Participants will be asked to post a picture of themselves on the trail, before or after. Comment that picture on our Facebook post for your chance to win a local gift card!!!
Right now there is only 1 course set up. That course is marked by white field paint on the ground. There is a start/ finish line in the back fields and there are arrows sending your out and bringing your back. The course with the white arrows is 1.8 miles (3k).
We are working on clearing all the single track area to set up another course.
- 1 course set up marked by white field paint arrows on the ground (1.8 miles)
- Course has the same start and finish line.
- White arrow course is only on the wider cross country trails
- Run the course any day that week and post a picture on our Facebook status Friday for your chance to win a local gift card.
- If you don't want to run, bring your kids for a nice walk
- No registration required
Photo Credit: Stina Booth