Soccer - Winter Junior Soccer for 3-5 year olds
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Our Winter Juniors Program teaches the fundamentals of soccer in a fun and energetic environment. The program will help development of motor and coordination skills. All sessions are held in a fun and positive environment, where players are encouraged to play with a smile on their face.
Sessions last 45 minutes to and hour and meet once per week for 6 weeks at Collins Perley Sports & Fitness Center. We will be located on the tennis courts, court 4. I will meet everyone in the lobby on the first day to make sure people know where they are going.
Your child will have fun, learn some soccer skills and learn to work cooperatively with other children. A great first experience!
- Participants do not need cleats, sneakers only as we're indoors.
- Shin guards are encouraged.
- Please send each player with a water bottle.
- Participants must be at least 3 years old by the start date of the program.
- Meet on court 4 at Collins Perley.