This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The Nerf games program is designed for young players, from grade 2 through 8, to be able to participate in a fun team building environment with specific objectives to build skills such as strategic thinking, respect, honesty, relationship building, helping, sharing, etc in a fun game environment. Players are split on two teams and based on the game type they are asked to then work together to complete the objective of the game with their team. Roles can be formed to accomplish each of the objectives and referee's are there during these games to help facilitate honesty and to make sure everyone is playing by the rules of the game.
Sample Game Types
- Capture the Flag
This year each session will be independent of each other. Sign up for one or all of them depending on what works for you. We have tried to do different days of the week to see what works best for people. Please note that some weeks are themed (Jersey night, Halloween night) if your kid chooses we encourage them to dress with the theme but it is not required.
ALL participants must be pre-registered.
Participants please bring
- Nerf Blaster (if you have one, if not we have some to provide)
- Sneakers to change into and out of snowy dirty boots
We will provide
- Eye Protection
- All players in the play area are required at ALL times to wear safety glasses. They can bring their own or if needed they can be provided.
- All players are encouraged to bring their own Nerf Blasters as long as they fall into the category of "DART Blaster" No other blaster will be allowed as its too much to manage with ammo types, so no rival blasters with the balls or disc blasters. Only the ones that shoot foam darts as they are also the softest.
- Darts will be provided so that kids do not have to lose their personal darts in the mayhem.
- Blasters and eye protection can be provided if kids do not have their own.
- Please bring sneakers to change into.