St. Albans Recreation Department’s 7th Annual Wine Tour
Exact tour route has not been determined. We will be traveling to an area North East of the Dunham Region. What has been determined is that it will be lots of fun! :)
- Roaming charges are often applied by your cell phone carrier for use outside the US. You may want to turn your phone off or switch to airplane mode to avoid additional charges.
- Albans Recreation Cell Phone 802-309-1810
- Please help us stay on schedule by keeping to the schedule and staying with the group.
- A small snack will provided to each participant - however each person needs to bring lunch.
It is customary to tip the bus driver. On the way home we will pass an envelope into which you can contribute to the tip if so inclined. :)
- Transportation is aboard a luxurious Premier Coach, so sit back, relax and leave the driving to us!
- Feel free to purchase wine to bring home at any of the vineyards.
- For ages 21+ only.
- All passengers must have proper documentation for border crossing. Enhanced license or passport necessary.
- In the event a passenger is not permitted across the border, the bus will continue. Participants must make their own arrangements for return from the customs station in that case :(