Aqua Fit! - Aqua Jogging Class
A Great low impact exercise for everyone ages 14 and up. Aqua Jogging is a refreshing, non-impact aerobic workout. Exercise that's easy on your back and joints. Refreshing at the same time. No swimming ability necessary, just a basic level of comfort in the water. Each participant wears a flotation belt to keep in the proper position in the water. Instructor Isaac Bashaw will be adding new exercises and moves this summer!
Locker rooms available. Classes are held on Mondays & Wednesdays 5:30-6:30pm at St. Albans City Pool. Want your own equipment? AQUA JOGGING belts are available for purchase from the recreation department. They are $49 each. Checks can be made payable to St. Albans Recreation.
Thanks to the Collins Perley Sports and Fitness Center, employees of NMC, FCSU and the Town of St. Albans (and their spouses!) can attend Aqua Jogging classes at no charge! Participants must pre-register - choose the NMC, FCSU or Town of St. Albans option below, when you get to the last screen, click on "make payment on line" (even though there is no payment due) and you're all set to attend class.
Aqua Jogging Notes:
- Equipment is provided. Each participant needs swim suit and towel.
- You can also use your St. Albans Recreation Fitness Punch Card as payment!
- If you have your own belt and/or bells- please label them to avoid confusion.
What are my payment options?
- Register below - one low price for the entire session.
- Buy a punch card $40 St. Albans City Residents ($4.00 per class) Non-residents, $60 Non-residents ($6.00 per class) and use it each time you come to class.
- Pay as you go - $5.00 St. Albans City residents, $8.00 non-residents.
- Employees and their spouses are entitled to attend classes for FREE! but must be pre-registered - see below.
HELP KEEP THE POOL CLEAN!
Believe it or not, one of the toughest things on water quality and clarity are the things you use to keep yourself beautiful! Lotions, hair conditioners, etc really raise havec with the water. Please take a moment to shower off either at home, or in the locker room before getting into the pool. Thanks!