Aqua Jogging Class
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
A Great low impact exercise for everyone ages 14 and up. Aqua Jogging is a refreshing, non-impact aerobic workout. Exercise that's easy on your back and joints. Refreshing at the same time. No swimming ability necessary, just a basic level of comfort in the water. Each participant wears a flotation belt to keep in the proper position in the water. Instructor Isaac Bashaw will be adding new exercises and moves this summer!
Locker rooms available.
2 different sessions to fit your schedule - 1st is Tues & Thurs evenings, 2nd is Mon & Wed evenings.
Thanks to the Collins Perley Sports and Fitness Center, employees of Maple Run Supervisory Union (and their spouses!) can attend Aqua Jogging classes at no charge! Participants must pre-register - choose the Maple Run Employee option below, when you get to the last screen, click on "make payment on line" (even though there is no payment due) and you're all set to attend class.
Aqua Jogging Notes:
- Equipment is provided. Each participant needs swim suit and towel.
- You can also use your St. Albans Recreation Fitness Punch Card as payment!
- If you have your own belt and/or bells- please label them to avoid confusion.
What are my payment options?
- Pay as you go - $8.00 St. Albans City residents, $10.00 non-residents.
- Maple Run Supervisory Union Employees and their spouses are entitled to attend classes for FREE! but must be pre-registered - see below.