St. Albans Recreation
5K, 3K, & 1K Trail Runs at Hard'ack
• Register •
Join us for this weekly trail running series at Hard'ack Recreation Area. A fun weekly event in it's 7th year. Open to all ages and abilities. There is a 5K open race, a 3K Beginner and Junior Distance (walkers welcome) and a 1K kids run. Every Thursday beginning June 1st thru August 17 2017. (12 runs) The run will rotate between 2 great courses depending on trail conditions and weather. Start times: Kids 1K 6:00pm 5K Open, 3K Beginner/Junior Run 6:30pm Plan to join us for another great summer at Hard'ack!
Not a runner? Join us anyway - walkers welcome!
Chart your progress from week one to week 12!
- No Charge for the kids 1K Run
- $4 per night for residents, $6 per night for non residents
Fun for the Runs!
- Prizes awarded each night! All participants names will be entered into a random drawing for prizes weekly.
- Names will stay in the drawing through the entire series for a $100 cash prize drawing at the last run!
- The more runs you make, the better your chances for winning :)
- Must be present to win.
- The Green and Gold Loop will be primarily on Hard'ack's wider Nordic trails with sweeping banked turns and rolling terrain. The 5K tackles Coach Mashtare's favorite climb up "Ridge Trail".
- The Red Loop takes advantage of Hard'ack's fun narrow and winding single track trails connected by sections fo the Nordic trails for a true trail running experience.