We're happy to announce that we'll be running an after school program this year. Things will look slightly different as we observe all COVID19 health requirements. We're also in the process of becoming a licensed after school program. The licensing should go into effect later in the fall. Families won't see any difference in our programming from last year to this, except for COVID guidelines and maybe a bit more paper work needed. :)
We will be accepting kids from Kindergarten through Grade 6. Buses from each school drop kids off at Barlow Street Community Center. Pick up is anytime before 6pm.
We will provide a healthy snack for kids each afternoon. A daily menu will be provided soon. We will offer a great assortment of both indoor and out door activities so kids can have a fun, active down time after school.
- Kids & Staff will be scanned for temperature upon arrival. Any person registering a temperature of 100.4 or above will not be allowed in programming.
- Kids will wash hands upon arrival and put their back pack away.
- Kids & Staff will wear masks at all times.
- Parents & Guardians must wear masks at pick up.
- Any family traveling to areas not deemed "green" by the State of Vermont may be subject to a 14 day quarantine which would prevent them from attending recreation programming for 14 days after returning home.
- Expect changes - as guidelines change we will adjust our programming to reflect those changes. We run our programs to adhere to VDH and CDC guidelines regarding COVID19. We reserve the right to make changes up to and including canceling programming at any time.
As in keeping with all our program - we keep kids active and outside as much as possible. When kids need to be indoors, we will adhere to physical distancing and mask wearing. Kids will wash hands often throughout the afternoon.