Day Camp - Rec Rascals! for 3-5 year olds!
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Rec Rascals is specifically designed for our youngest campers - ages 3, 4 & 5. This is a wonderful opportunity for your child to experience all the of the fun and excitement of summer camp with a half day (3 hour) morning program at Barlow Street Community Center.
Rec Rascals offers active, fun, and creative activities to promote skill development and build confidence with the emphasis on fun and play. Each day your child will participate in a wide variety of activities combining active and relaxed play, socializing, music, sports, arts, story time, quiet group games, outdoor play and playground time.
Nurturing, experienced counselors provide caring attention and make certain that campers are safe, have fun and feel included.
Campers can come one day or everyday. You pick what works for your family.
- Drop off 9:00am-Pick up 12:00am - No earlier than 9:00am. If your family needs an earlier drop off contact the office at 524-1500 x *268 to arrange for an additional fee.
- No refunds are made after registration is made. If changes are needed we will try to find another session to replace cancellation.
- Campers need to be potty trained.
- Each camper should bring a snack, and water bottle.
- All items should be labeled with the camper's name.
- Campers should wear sneakers or sport sandals.
- Sunscreen should be applied at home and included in the campers back pack.
- Please include a complete change of clothes each day.
- Swim suit and towel may be necessary on days we're playing outside with water.