In this spring series, we will use the practices of yoga to awaken dormant energy (prana), gain strength, flexibility, and balance while maintaining focus on safe alignment and sound structure.
In this 6 week series you can expect to:
*Incorporate meditation, pranayama, and flowing posture to cultivate a calm mind.
*Balance out the nervous system
*Build immune system and stimulate detoxification
*Gain strength, flexibility, and steadiness
*Rejuvenate your natural rhythm & harmony, dissolve tension, and experience a deep sense of well-being that will support you well after the session is over.
Think of it as spring cleaning for your body and mind!
Every Monday starting April 24th at St. Albans City Hall Auditorium
Gentle Yoga - 10:30-11:30 am - for beginners and those looking for a gentle class.
Vinyasa Flow - 12:00-1:00 pm - for those looking for a more rigorous class.
- If you choose to pay as you go, there is NO registration required. Just show up when it works for you. sign-in and pay by cash or check.
- There is also an option to register for the full 6 weeks of courses at a discounted rate. This option must be paid for in advance online, or contact the office at 524-1500 x *268.
Yoga Program Notes
- Please bring a water bottle (there is a fountain and fill station in the auditorium).
- Please dress in comfortable and flexible clothing.
- Please bring your own yoga mat.