Soccer - Adult Coed Summer League
St. Albans Recreation is BACK with adult co-ed soccer at Hard'ack!
Games will be played on Monday evenings - Games will consist of (2) 25 minutes halves. One game at 5:30 pm, one game at 6:30 pm and possibly one game at 7:30 pm depending on how many teams sign up. Games will be played at Hard'ack starting Monday, June 28th.
Games will run for 5 weeks: June 28th, July 5th, July 12th, July 19th & July 26th. A full schedule will be put out before the first week once teams are finalized.
Games are played on a field size 65 yards by 40 yards and with 7x9 ft goals.
The Thirds Annual League Championship will be held on Monday, August 2nd. Championship format will be single elimination bracket style. Play down games will be 2 (20) minute half and the Championship will be 1 - 50 minute game with NO HALFTIME.
Games will be 5 v 5 - with a minimum of 2 females on the field at all times.
A maximum of 8 teams will be accepted this season. First, come - first serve.
A point person for each team will need to register their team name and color. Payment must be made at the time of registration.
At the time of registration, the registering party will be asked to identify their team name and color. Colors already taken will be posted on this page as they are claimed.
Adult Coed Summer Soccer
- Fields will be lined and ready for play each Monday evening.
- Refs will be present at all games. Their call is final.
- All players must individually complete an online registration.
- A minimum of 2 female players must be on the field of play at all times.
- There is no maximum number of team members - although 8 is suggested.
- If a team arrives to the game with fewer than 5 players, the game goes on with them running with fewer team members than their opponent.
- All players must be 16 years or older.
Additional Forms and Files: