Soccer - Adult Coed Summer League
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
St. Albans Recreation is rolling out its first-ever adult coed summer soccer league!
Here are the details:
Games will be played on Monday evenings - Games will consist of (2) 25 minutes halves. One game at 6 pm, one game at 7 pm at Collins Perley Sports Complex starting Monday, June 26th.
Games will run for 5 weeks: June 26, July 3, July 10, July 17 & July 24
A League Championship will run on Monday, July 31. Championship games will consist of 50-minute games - no halftime break.
Games will be 5 v 5 - with a minimum of 2 females on the field at all times.
A maximum of 8 teams will be accepted this season. First, come - first serve.
A point person for each team will need to register their team name and color. Payment must be made at the time of registration. After the team is registered, individual players may register.
In addition to a team being registered, each player will need to register separately - there will be no payment requested when they register individually. When they get to the end of the registration choose: "pay online" even though no payment is due. This will finalize the registration.
At the time of registration, the registering party will be asked to identify their team name and color. Colors already taken will be posted on this page as they are claimed.
Adult Coed Summer Soccer
- Fields will be lined and ready for play each Monday evening.
- Refs will be present at all games. Their call is final.
- All players must individually complete an online registration.
- A minimum of 2 female players must be on the field of play at all times.
- There is no maximum number of team members - although 8 is suggested.
- If a team arrives to the game with fewer than 5 players, the game goes on with them running with fewer team members than their opponent.
- All players must be 16 years or older.
Additional Forms and Files: