Soccer - Adult Coed Summer League
After a great first year - St. Albans Recreation is BACK with adult coed Soccer!
Games will be played on Monday evenings - Games will consist of (2) 25 minutes halves. One game at 5:30 pm, one game at 6:30 pm and possibly one game at 7:30 pm at Collins Perley Sports Complex starting Monday, June 25th.
Games will run for 5 weeks: June 25th, July 2nd, July 9th, July 16th & July 23rd. A full schedule will be put out before the first week once teams are finalized.
The Second Annual League Championship will be held on Monday, July 30th. Championship format will be single elimination bracket style. Play down games will be 2 (20) minute half and the Championship will be 1 - 50 minute game with NO HALFTIME.
Games will be 5 v 5 - with a minimum of 2 females on the field at all times.
A maximum of 8 teams will be accepted this season. First, come - first serve.
A point person for each team will need to register their team name and color. Payment must be made at the time of registration. After the team is registered, individual players MUST register.
At the time of registration, the registering party will be asked to identify their team name and color. Colors already taken will be posted on this page as they are claimed.
St. Albans Rec: Neon Blue
Adult Coed Summer Soccer
- Fields will be lined and ready for play each Monday evening.
- Refs will be present at all games. Their call is final.
- All players must individually complete an online registration.
- A minimum of 2 female players must be on the field of play at all times.
- There is no maximum number of team members - although 8 is suggested.
- If a team arrives to the game with fewer than 5 players, the game goes on with them running with fewer team members than their opponent.
- All players must be 16 years or older.