Pool Memberships & Punch Cards-
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Check back in May for a better idea of when the pool will open for the 2019 season!
Swim all summer long for one low price with a pool membership!
Our regular gate fees are: $5 for residents for afternoon swim - regardless of age and $8 for non-residents. Evening hour prices are $3 for residents, $5 for non-residents.
Public swim is: Monday-Friday 1-4:00pm each day and 7-9:00pm at least 3 evenings per week. Saturday & Sunday 12:00-5pm and 6-9:00pm
Schedule is subject to change due to weather conditions and special events.
Call ahead if you have any questions 524-6796 or 802-524-1500 extension *268.
Punch Cards! Only going to be in town for a week or two? Have friends or family visiting and want to take them to the pool? Just don't think you'll be visiting the pool that often? Want a great gift? Punch Cards would be a great option for you! There are 2 different kinds of cards-
FAMILY CARD - Good for 5 visits. The entire immediate family can spend the day at the pool. 5 Visit card $99 - SAVE $26!
INDIVIDUAL CARD - Good for 10 visits to the pool $40 for residents, $55 non-residents. Save $10! More than one kid/person? No problem - multiple kids/people can use the card, they don't need to be related. Anyone can use in any combination.
Punch cards can be mailed to you or picked up at the pool.
You may be eligible for financial assistance. Click on the form below to access the Chauncey B. Warner Scholarship application.
- No Smoking on property.
- Babies MUST wear swim diapers. Forgot one? We sell them at the front desk for $1.00
- No one with a communicable disease, infection, open sores or diarrhea is allowed in the pool.
- No toys allowed in the pool during public swim.
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult or a responsible youth age 14+. If your children will be attending the pool on their own, please be sure they have an emergency contact number for you in case of inclement weather, accident or illness.
- No running on the pool deck. Running and games on grass area only.
- All swimmers must wear swim suits in the pool. No street clothes.
- No Glass containers.
- No Alcoholic beverages.
- No Pets.
- No Eating or Food in the pool.
- If your child requires the use of a flotation device, there are some available at the pool for your use. Only those fitted and supplied by pool lifeguard staff are allowed. Contact a guard at the front desk and they will assist you. No other devices are allowed. The child in the lifejacket must be kept at arm's reach by a responsible adult in the shallow end at all times. Failure to follow rules may result in loss of lifejacket use.
- All swimmers and visitors to our pool must follow the rules and directions of the Lifeguards and Staff. Failure to do so may result in expulsion from the pool area and/or a loss of pool priviledges. There will be no refund or credit issued if pool membership is revoked.
Additional Forms and Files: