Pool Memberships & Punch Cards-
Swim all summer long for one low price with a pool membership!
Our regular gate fees are: $5 for residents for afternoon swim - regardless of age and $8 for non-residents. Evening hour prices are $3 for residents, $5 for non-residents.
Public swim is: Monday-Friday 1-4:00pm each day. Saturday & Sunday 12:00-5pm
Schedule is subject to change due to weather conditions and special events.
Call ahead if you have any questions 524-6796 or 802-524-1559.
You may be eligible for financial assistance. Click on the form below to access the Chauncey B. Warner Scholarship application.
- No Smoking on property.
- Babies MUST wear swim diapers. Forgot one? We sell them at the front desk for $1.00
- No one with a communicable disease, infection, open sores or diarrhea is allowed in the pool.
- No toys allowed in the pool during public swim.
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult or a responsible youth age 14+. If your children will be attending the pool on their own, please be sure they have an emergency contact number for you in case of inclement weather, accident or illness.
- No running on the pool deck. Running and games on grass area only.
- All swimmers must wear swim suits in the pool. No street clothes.
- No Glass containers.
- No Alcoholic beverages.
- No Pets.
- No Eating or Food in the pool.
- If your child requires the use of a flotation device, there are some available at the pool for your use. Only those fitted and supplied by pool lifeguard staff are allowed. Contact a guard at the front desk and they will assist you. No other devices are allowed. The child in the lifejacket must be kept at arm's reach by a responsible adult in the shallow end at all times. Failure to follow rules may result in loss of lifejacket use.
- All swimmers and visitors to our pool must follow the rules and directions of the Lifeguards and Staff. Failure to do so may result in expulsion from the pool area and/or a loss of pool priviledges. There will be no refund or credit issued if pool membership is revoked.
Additional Forms and Files: